Friday, April 9, 2010

Afternoon at the Arboretum


The week before Easter we made our first trip to the Arboretum for the Blooms. Evan and I had only been to The Arboretum once and after hearing how beautiful it is this time of year we had to check it out. We dressed Taryn in her Easter dress so we could get a few pictures of her but it's a little hard when she doesn't sit up just yet. Notice her awesome cat girl sunglasses...I love them! I actually got those to put in her Easter basket but she got to wear them a week early!


Our friends, Al and Crystal, have a season pass and they were nice enough to let us borrow it for the day so we got in for free which was an added bonus! I've never seen so many tulips in my life and in so many bright colors.


I promise Evan went with us but as usual he never made it out from behind the camera. I promise I'll get some pictures of him with the little princess soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment