Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My 1st Mother's Day

I've been a terrible mommy blogger lately but I had to share a few pictures from my first Mother's Day! Every mom says this but I truly am the luckiest mom ever to have a precious little angel who makes me laugh and smile more than I could have ever imagine. And I don't know how I'd survive without such an amazing husband who puts up with me every single day...and trust me what I say that I give him a lot to put up with :). Plus he's the best daddy in the world to our princess!

We had a fun and relaxing day with just the 3 of us. We played hookie from church and lounged around and then went to have lunch and bum around town. I just love spending time as a family and it seems like with all the chaos and busy-ness lately we haven't dedicated nearly enough time to family fun!

My beautiful roses - Pink from Taryn and red from Evan





My first gift made by my baby at school
(and I'm showing it off at my desk at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment