Friday, June 25, 2010

Start Your Engines

I'll let you take a look at these fun pictures and then I'll explain...


Go Faster Mommy, Faster!

I'll just close my eyes and hope she knows what she's doing

If you know my dad then you know he's a major car buff. His most recent purchase was an official Pace Car from the Brickyard 400 and as you can tell, the adult version of the car came with a matching go-cart that is supopsed to be for Miss T. We all know the likelihood of any of us ever getting to drive this little car is slim-to-none so I'm sure Gramps will have to buy a rough and tough go-cart once Taryn is old enough. RJ and I had one growing up and we had more fun than you could imagine. Dad put wood block on the pedals since our legs were too short to reach (hmmm...that might have been a sign that we were too young to drive)! And after an "incident" that resulted with me on the asphalt he even installed seat belts.

During our impromtu visit to Meme and Gramps we also took some time to play...

Toys at Meme's house are way more fun that at home

...even if they are from the 1980s

Supposedly avocado green high chairs are making a comeback

No comments:

Post a Comment