Friday, January 15, 2010

Bye Bye Bassinet

After Christmas we decided it was time for Taryn to make the transition from her bassinet in our room to her big girl crib in her own room. I have to say that she had the CUTEST bassinet I've ever seen. Cookie, my sister-in-law's mom, got it recovered and let us borrow it. I'm not sure how many babies have used this bassinet but I know Tiffani slept in it as a baby (I'll let you guess how many year's ago that was). Now it's time to return it because the next baby is about to be here who will get to enjoy it! But Taryn's room and her big girl crib are quite cute as well! So far the transition has gone great and I think Taryn really likes her sassy green and black room!



The Princess in her bassinet





...and this photoshoot is officially over!


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable (love the flower) and the pictures are just AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete