Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to work

Gosh, it’s really been over 2 weeks since I’ve updated the blog?!?!. I guess I have a decent excuse since I’m back at work and all my time in the mornings and evenings is dedicated to Taryn. Prior to coming back I wasn't quite sure how I would feel about leaving her but I knew I needed to have a good attitude and try to be positive. It has been a shock to go from spending all day with Taryn for the past 4 months to spending all that time staring at a computer screen inside a grey cubicle.


This looks way more fun than work


We're so glad that my mom offered to watch Taryn for the first month to help ease the transition for all of us. I'm not sure how I would have managed to get back in to a routine if I had to get myself and her ready and out the door in the mornings. I know they've been having lots of fun reading books, taking walks and probably singing lots of silly songs. Maybe we should start playing the lottery so I can stay home and do those fun things too!


Meme must have been doing a crazy dance or something


1 comment:

  1. my rule of thumb is i play the lottery everytime i enter a gas station.. which is rare.. .but i get about one ticket a month.. you won't win if you don't play!!!

    ReplyDelete