Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aquarium

This is a long overdue post that I'm finally getting around to. A few weeks ago we took a fun outing to the Dallas World Aquarium with friends. I haven't been there in about 5 years and I'd forgotten how nice the aquarium is (I highly recommend it over the Dallas Zoo). Crystal, Bella and baby Aaron along with Katie and Landon all joined us. Taryn isn't exactly old enough to enjoy a trip like this but she loves getting out of the house and visiting new places. I still think she had fun hearing new sounds until she fell asleep! I'll miss taking little trips like this when I go back to work but thank goodness I have 4 weeks of vacation this year so I'm sure I'll be taking lots of days off to spending with my cutie pie!

Taryn with the sharks


Taryn with the cheetah


Bella LOVED the cheetah - she has a "Leopard" that goes everywhere with her


Taryn crashed out just after the flamingos - my favorite!


Katie & Landon having some fun

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun morning! The picture of Taryn and the sharks makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete