Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's My Birthday

I haven't quite reached the end of my twenties so I'll keep count and continue to celebrate until then. Last Saturday...the big 28! After a rough night with "The Boss" I woke up to some delicious homemade crepes thanks to Evan. Since RJ and Tiffani were in town for RJ's interview we celebrated at my parents with a yummy dinner and a relaxing afternoon with the family. Tiffani's birthday is next Saturday so we shared the day. I won't say how old she is but I think she quit counting ;)

It was a great day with lots of fun and laughs!

The Birthday girls...we're only 6 years old I guess

Red Velvet cake with Raspberry filling (no, I didn't make it)

Crazy Uncle RJ

Taryn's always the center of attention so she thought it was her party too



1 comment: